Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

+12
Dave111
Unsight
amp316
Saki
Sherlock
Gengibre
Don Ramón
hunter_alien
MesoZombie
loro
El Duderino
skeezer
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

Post by zex Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:27 pm

Hmm, hard to decide...Cloverfield, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (and the book is my favourite of the seven books) or War of the Worlds would be my choices, probably there are some more

I liked Meet the Spartans, yeah, sure, I rented a pirated copy, but it wasn't bad
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

Post by Dgc1808 Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:21 pm

El Duderino wrote:^^ Meet the spartans is a good choice... how did it ever make it into theaters... and why did people that went not riot in the streets ???

I wanted to start an angry mob but no one would join me.... for some reason I was the only person with a pitchfork ready at the theater.
Dgc1808
Dgc1808

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:31 pm

Towards the Outcome of Time-Space (To the Counquering of Space-Time) > Pokemon 6 > Pokemon 9 > Pokemon 7 > Pokemon 4 > Pokemon 8 > Pokemon 5 > Pokemon 10 > Pokemon 3 > Pokemon 1 > Pokemon 2

Pokemon 2 is the worst movie ever!
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:16 am

zexen wrote:Hmm, hard to decide...Cloverfield, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (and the book is my favourite of the seven books) or War of the Worlds would be my choices, probably there are some more

I liked Meet the Spartans, yeah, sure, I rented a pirated copy, but it wasn't bad

Most of the movies you listed weren't bad, the thing is that probably you read the books and got disappointed because the movie adaption isn't nearly as good as the books

Seriously, Meet the Spartans isn't better than War of the Worlds.
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:17 am

pichu wrote:Towards the Outcome of Time-Space (To the Counquering of Space-Time) > Pokemon 6 > Pokemon 9 > Pokemon 7 > Pokemon 4 > Pokemon 8 > Pokemon 5 > Pokemon 10 > Pokemon 3 > Pokemon 1 > Pokemon 2

Pokemon 2 is the worst movie ever!

Somebody is biased Razz
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:36 am

Falcon095 wrote:
zexen wrote:Hmm, hard to decide...Cloverfield, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (and the book is my favourite of the seven books) or War of the Worlds would be my choices, probably there are some more

Most of the movies you listed weren't bad, the thing is that probably you read the books and got disappointed because the movie adaption isn't nearly as good as the books

HP3 maybe, but Cloverfield and WotW I haven't read any books (dunno if there are). Seriously, WotW is one of the most ridiculous movies I've ever seen, the ending has to be the worst ever, it's like "oh, you had to travel all the way, evading tons of monsters, but we are here in this house completely safe 'cause nothing happened here". Seriously, it's ridiculous
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:40 pm

zexen wrote:
Falcon095 wrote:

HP3 maybe, but Cloverfield and WotW I haven't read any books (dunno if there are). Seriously, WotW is one of the most ridiculous movies I've ever seen, the ending has to be the worst ever, it's like "oh, you had to travel all the way, evading tons of monsters, but we are here in this house completely safe 'cause nothing happened here". Seriously, it's ridiculous
Well, i haven't seen Cloverfield so i cannot comment about it, but seriously WotW isn't thaaaat bad, yes it's ending is ridiculous, but overall it just doesn't suck as much as Meet the Spartans.
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:46 pm

Falcon095 wrote:
zexen wrote:
Falcon095 wrote:

Well, i haven't seen Cloverfield so i cannot comment about it, but seriously WotW isn't thaaaat bad, yes it's ending is ridiculous, but overall it just doesn't suck as much as Meet the Spartans.

But I dunno, I enjoyed MTS, heck, I even watched it twice, of course I knew that I wasn't gonna watch an Oscar-worthy movie, I just was expecting some good jokes, and while of course not every joke was good, some of them were (specially the San Andreas parody). Overall, I think that, while not a "good movie", you can do worse that watching it. With WotW, when I finished watching it, I was thinking "I can't believe I lost 2 hours of my life watching this piece of shit just to see the worst ending ever in a movie"
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:20 pm

zexen wrote:
Falcon095 wrote:
zexen wrote:
Falcon095 wrote:

But I dunno, I enjoyed MTS, heck, I even watched it twice, of course I knew that I wasn't gonna watch an Oscar-worthy movie, I just was expecting some good jokes, and while of course not every joke was good, some of them were (specially the San Andreas parody). Overall, I think that, while not a "good movie", you can do worse that watching it. With WotW, when I finished watching it, I was thinking "I can't believe I lost 2 hours of my life watching this piece of shit just to see the worst ending ever in a movie"
Well.. yeah, i had fun watching it too and i watched it three times, and seriously, i don't know any person (besides you) that say that WotW is really that bad even with the ending.
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:23 pm

Falcon095 wrote:
Well.. yeah, i had fun watching it too and i watched it three times, and seriously, i don't know any person (besides you) that say that WotW is really that bad even with the ending.

I do: my family, some friends of mine, an Art History professor I had once...probably there's more
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:32 pm

zexen wrote:
Falcon095 wrote:

I do: my family, some friends of mine, an Art History professor I had once...probably there's more
Really? Oh God, we better stop this talk Razz
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2