Who else saw Benjamin button?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who else saw Benjamin button?

Post by pichu on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Don Ramon wrote:I am waiting for this movie... seems like a nice one

You will feel lament.
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who else saw Benjamin button?

Post by Falcon095 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:34 pm

pichu wrote:
Don Ramon wrote:I am waiting for this movie... seems like a nice one

You will feel lament.
is that a bad thing Razz
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who else saw Benjamin button?

Post by pichu on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Falcon095 wrote:
pichu wrote:
Don Ramon wrote:I am waiting for this movie... seems like a nice one

You will feel lament.
is that a bad thing Razz

Don't deny till you try. It's a good movie.
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who else saw Benjamin button?

Post by Falcon095 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:38 pm

pichu wrote:
Falcon095 wrote:
pichu wrote:
Don Ramon wrote:I am waiting for this movie... seems like a nice one

You will feel lament.
is that a bad thing Razz

Don't deny till you try. It's a good movie.
I forgot the question mark Razz
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who else saw Benjamin button?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum