NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by pichu on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:29 am

We forgot to do one of these! We need to pick which member of the Ns would be best suited for this category.

Best Admin

Best Mod

Best User

Best overall

GET TO VOTIN!
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by Falcon095 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:44 am

Can i vote? Razz
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by pichu on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:50 am

Falcon095 wrote:Can i vote? Razz

If you aren't a member of the NS then you can't vote.
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by Luinil on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:53 am

I disagree with the premise of this thread. It will only cause in-fighting between the members... Because of that I will take little to no participation in this thread for the simple reason that it should be without a doubt me in every category except admin.

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by skeezer on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:01 am

I vote for Kenzo in every category Smile
avatar
skeezer

Posts : 1461
Points : 716
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : New York

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by Falcon095 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:28 pm

pichu wrote:
Falcon095 wrote:Can i vote? Razz

If you aren't a member of the NS then you can't vote.

Awww that's sad, my mom wanted to vote ;( er.. i mean.. no! of course that my mom ain't want to vote because she doesn't know about this forum, if she wanted to do it that would mean that she knows about the forum and of course she doesn't.. er.. nevermind..
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by pichu on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:59 pm

Luinil wrote:I disagree with the premise of this thread. It will only cause in-fighting between the members... Because of that I will take little to no participation in this thread for the simple reason that it should be without a doubt me in every category except admin.

OK, you win

LUINIL IS MEMBER OF 2008!!!!


avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by skeezer on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:10 pm

Congratz blui, you won with our democracy here, I hope I win 09 Razz
avatar
skeezer

Posts : 1461
Points : 716
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : New York

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by pichu on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:11 pm

We're nothing but socialists here. Razz
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by skeezer on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:12 pm

STFU pichu, we don't need to hear your denile
avatar
skeezer

Posts : 1461
Points : 716
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : New York

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by pichu on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:19 pm

who said I was in Denial?
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by Falcon095 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:20 pm

I did Razz
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by pichu on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:21 pm

Oh, I see you and Skeezer are up in a conspiracy together. my whore thread was right!
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by skeezer on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:24 pm

Damn pichu, I can't spell right, It's cuz I'm not at my own house
avatar
skeezer

Posts : 1461
Points : 716
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : New York

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by Falcon095 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:51 pm

You must admit that you bought Purr Pals and that you loved it!
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by Luinil on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:50 am

gee... thanks... ^_~

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by Kenzomatic on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Best Admin
-super_etecoon

Reason: Although he has fallen off the face of the earth lately he has helpped structure from the very beginig (section eight) everything you see and things would not be they way they are without him.

Best Mod
-The Dude

Reason: Of all the MOD's he has done the best at informing me of problems and takes cares of things when I'm not around without me asking, be it with colorful language but whatever.

Best User
- Luinil

Reason: This one was tuff but she has added the most to NS in trems of events/activities/networking, from Animie Nights to being the major push to the AIM chat room (not sure if that was Luinil or Unsights's idea) to helping with UT 2004 she has kept this place full of things to do.

Runners Up
- Pichu - He has posted so many topics and all though some are questionable many have been fun, interesting, and big hits. And all the while he has taken more crap then just about everyone else combined.
- Skeezer - He has brought more people to NS recently then any other user and they have been cool people who are adding to the fun.
- MesoZombie/Don Ramon - If we are talking about from the begining (section eight) they have been the most dedicated, most playful, largest posting members.


Best overall

The Active Member - Not because of some site serving idea like they keep NS alive, but because if this was the real world you guys would be the ones in the group who show up to see a movie or make time to go to the beach.

_________________
avatar
Kenzomatic
Admin

Posts : 1102
Points : 1046
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile http://nightsociete.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by skeezer on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Woot, I was runner up, I agree with Bluinil winning Best User, since she did do great things to keep this forum alive (Anime night, pidgin thing..) Well Anyways, I hope we can all help keep NS alive for years to come Smile
avatar
skeezer

Posts : 1461
Points : 716
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : New York

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by zex on Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:44 pm

I guess that being one of the last users to join didn't do very well to my possibility of being nominated Wink

Anyway, I agree with Lui winning, I'd have voted skeezer (after all, he's the one who invited me), but lui deserves a nod for introducing me to Tylor
avatar
zex

Posts : 1784
Points : 1437
Join date : 2008-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by pichu on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:01 pm

wow, I got runner up, Never knew I would even get mentioned but all right. ^_^

Anyways we need some kind of prestigious award to give Super_Etecoon, Luinil, and dude, and all the active members.
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by zex on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Pichu, considering that there aren't many users here, the possibility of you, one of the most active users here if not the most, not being runner-up at least was zero.

Anyways, with the awards you got in VGC, you got yourself some nice trophies to show.

Though I should have beaten you in Nicest Member... Sad
avatar
zex

Posts : 1784
Points : 1437
Join date : 2008-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by Luinil on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:22 pm

You guys do realize the dripping sarcasm of my first post... But thanks for the praise anyway! ^_^ I appreciate it. ...it makes me feel all warm inside... and smiles.

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by pichu on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 pm

zexen wrote:Pichu, considering that there aren't many users here, the possibility of you, one of the most active users here if not the most, not being runner-up at least was zero.

Anyways, with the awards you got in VGC, you got yourself some nice trophies to show.

Though I should have beaten you in Nicest Member... Sad

It's a long and fiery road of anger and madness to be the nicest member.Razz

nah, it's probably me never ever swearing and having the majority of the last words to the people I come across with. And having an avatar that's not angry or something... don't know why, It's a mystery.

Luinil wrote:You guys do realize the dripping sarcasm of my first post... But thanks for the praise anyway! ^_^ I appreciate it. ...it makes me feel all warm inside... and smiles.

You tricked me! o_O It's usually me doing the sarcasm but actually manage to counterattack at me.... I'm losing it. Sad
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by amp316 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:07 am

So I didn't get nominated for anything on this site either.

What a jip.
avatar
amp316

Posts : 270
Points : 56
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by zex on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:22 am

pichu wrote:
zexen wrote:Pichu, considering that there aren't many users here, the possibility of you, one of the most active users here if not the most, not being runner-up at least was zero.

Anyways, with the awards you got in VGC, you got yourself some nice trophies to show.

Though I should have beaten you in Nicest Member... Sad

It's a long and fiery road of anger and madness to be the nicest member.Razz

nah, it's probably me never ever swearing and having the majority of the last words to the people I come across with. And having an avatar that's not angry or something... don't know why, It's a mystery.

Ahhh, so not swearing is the key...I don't swear a lot (not in NFG level, that's for sure), but a well positioned f-word every now and then...maybe I'll need to fix that if I wanna win next year. And maybe my avatar is somewhat evil looking (though he's not evil)
avatar
zex

Posts : 1784
Points : 1437
Join date : 2008-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NS Member of the year ( 2008 Edition )

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum