Any New Years Resolutions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by pichu on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:24 pm

let's share our resolutions.

Mine is try to be meaner.
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by Luinil on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:44 pm

none yet, it isn't even Christmas yet...

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by PDF on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:07 pm

1. Come to this place more often
2. Sustain my 4pt
3. Find a college and move out
4. Get a job
5. Gain weight
6. Get a tan
7. Get over my ex and forgive her for cheating on me
8. go to church some more
9. enjoy life. Say yes to opportunities ( just saw "Yes Man")
10. but be smart and keep my morals
avatar
PDF

Posts : 60
Points : 26
Join date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by El Duderino on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:14 am

^^ 6. is impossible and 7. is just stupid... forgiving only makes sense after you humiliate someone...


Personally I´m going to do everything the way I always do it and take the fast train to hell...
avatar
El Duderino

Posts : 1706
Points : -999407
Join date : 2008-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by skeezer on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:34 pm

Get a Job is Numero Uno, And to be able to go to Mexico in the summer vacation. Find a GF would also be nice this year
avatar
skeezer

Posts : 1460
Points : 713
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : New York

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by PDF on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:59 pm

El Duderino wrote:^^ 6. is impossible and 7. is just stupid... forgiving only makes sense after you humiliate someone...


Personally I´m going to do everything the way I always do it and take the fast train to hell...

I live on a policy to forgive but dont forget. Forgiving makes it easier on me because then I dont have resentment. Yet I learn by not forgetting.

6 has been on my list forever and I fail every year
avatar
PDF

Posts : 60
Points : 26
Join date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by amp316 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:40 am

I am going to start constructing only serious posts. I also plan on being nice to Pichu.
avatar
amp316

Posts : 270
Points : 56
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by pichu on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:06 am

amp316 wrote:I am going to start constructing only serious posts. I also plan on being nice to Pichu.

So.. you'll be the first one to be nice to me, EVER? I feel special. Sad
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by pichu on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:02 pm

LAST CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry make an adequate Resolution! Quickly! NOW! HURRY! you now have less than 24 hours before 2009!
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by Falcon095 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:56 pm

Call you emo more frequently? ;P
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by SHMUPGurus on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:01 pm

I will find true love. That's pretty deep! ^^
avatar
SHMUPGurus

Posts : 340
Points : 295
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 26
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SHMUPGurus

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by skeezer on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:08 am

SHMUPGurus wrote:I will find true love. That's pretty deep! ^^

Good luck, I also need to find someone special, not sure if they would be "it" though.
avatar
skeezer

Posts : 1460
Points : 713
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : New York

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by Luinil on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:22 am

Finally thinking of this now.... As a new years resolution I think I will increase my giving from what it is now. ... I just looked at the numbers and God will provide, but I didn't know I realize that the government took more than I gave to my church... Shocked Arrow Mad That will change next year.

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by Falcon095 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:31 pm

Luinil wrote:Finally thinking of this now.... As a new years resolution I think I will increase my giving from what it is now. ... I just looked at the numbers and God will provide, but I didn't know I realize that the government took more than I gave to my church... Shocked Arrow Mad That will change next year.

Think that like this.. is not that you don't give much to the church.. the thing is that the government takes way too much Razz
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by pichu on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:58 pm

Falcon095 wrote:Call you emo more frequently? ;P

why?
avatar
pichu

Posts : 1785
Points : 760
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : NY

Character sheet
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by Falcon095 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:15 pm

pichu wrote:
Falcon095 wrote:Call you emo more frequently? ;P

why?
Why not? Razz
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by skeezer on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 pm

Falcon095 wrote:
pichu wrote:
Falcon095 wrote:Call you emo more frequently? ;P

why?
Why not? Razz

Cuz kenzo has told us to stop picking on him...he is too vulnerable Razz
avatar
skeezer

Posts : 1460
Points : 713
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : New York

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by Falcon095 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:51 pm

lol!!
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by Luinil on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:43 am

Falcon095 wrote:
Luinil wrote:Finally thinking of this now.... As a new years resolution I think I will increase my giving from what it is now. ... I just looked at the numbers and God will provide, but I didn't know I realize that the government took more than I gave to my church... Shocked Arrow Mad That will change next year.

Think that like this.. is not that you don't give much to the church.. the thing is that the government takes way too much Razz

Oh I heard that! I had at least a 30 minute chat with Unsight about this. I said Tax cuts need to happen first so they stop being wasteful. Unsight said the government needs to stop being wasteful so they can stop spending so much, thereby not needing as much. I still think we are overtaxed and our tax money is wasted in large part due to buying votes through social programs. Government reform in 2009~!

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by Falcon095 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Luinil wrote:
Falcon095 wrote:
Luinil wrote:Finally thinking of this now.... As a new years resolution I think I will increase my giving from what it is now. ... I just looked at the numbers and God will provide, but I didn't know I realize that the government took more than I gave to my church... Shocked Arrow Mad That will change next year.

Think that like this.. is not that you don't give much to the church.. the thing is that the government takes way too much Razz

Oh I heard that! I had at least a 30 minute chat with Unsight about this. I said Tax cuts need to happen first so they stop being wasteful. Unsight said the government needs to stop being wasteful so they can stop spending so much, thereby not needing as much. I still think we are overtaxed and our tax money is wasted in large part due to buying votes through social programs. Government reform in 2009~!
Do you live in the US? (sorry for the late reply)
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by Luinil on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 am

Yes I live in the US.

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by Falcon095 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Luinil wrote:Yes I live in the US.

Then don't complain about the taxes, you only have to pay 7%; here in Mexico we need to pay 15% :p
avatar
Falcon095

Posts : 1191
Points : 640
Join date : 2008-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Culiacan, Sinaloa, México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by Luinil on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:47 pm

7% for just 2 Ponzi schemes.... then another bit ontop of that. I don't keep 20% of what I make in my paychecks... add sales taxes... and when I eventually get a home, property taxes, and all the other little fees the government "nickel and dimes" you to death... -_-;

Admittedly I might get some of the money back as a refund... but that is a poor excuse to rob a person up front... and the refund is sent back without interest accrued... so the money they send me back that should have been mine to begin with, is worth only a tiny bit less due to inflation...

_________________


Unsight: Like 7 minutes. That's like a year in internet time.
avatar
Luinil
Admin

Posts : 2366
Points : 1920
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 33

Character sheet
Health:
15/15  (15/15)
Magic:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by Don Ramón on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:46 am

I wanna Lost 15 pounds this year...
Also I wanna get my first child

_________________
avatar
Don Ramón

Posts : 2047
Points : 791
Join date : 2008-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Years Resolutions?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum