What would you do if you hear a banshee crying?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What would you do if you hear a banshee crying?

Post by El Duderino on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:10 am

@ Lui: I haven´t read the LotR since I was 16 so I can be happy enough to remember that Gollum was a form of Hobbit... I remember that the old Took was specifically mentioned as the oldest Hobbit before Bilbo... but I am not sure weather Tolkien mentions that Bilbo was the oldest Hobbit (in existence) or if he only says Bilbo was the oldest for the other Hobbits since he was the oldest they new of... in any case the story ends without mentioning Bilbo reaching an age higher than Gollums so I think its fair to say Gollum is the oldest Hobbit in the story... weather you can still call Gollum a Hobbit after being warped by the Ring for so long is a rather philosophical than factual debate...

@ Meso: I specifically wrote that if YOU throw a rock into the sky... its impossible for any human no matter how strong to propel a rock with enough force to leave the atmosphere using his bare hands... so in any case whatsoever it will come down... FACT... you keep avoiding the point that there are non-subjective facts we have to live with so don´t try to tell me a bird may catch the rock and drop it on a space craft... I am talking about you and a rock alone in the middle of the wilderness... no matter how hard or in what angle you throw the rock it will come down... a reality we all have to live with and that can not be seen subjectively in any other way without being delusional...
but enough of that... you admitted that real facts are non-subjective on your own terms and that is enough for me...
El Duderino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:06 pm

ohh i knew from teh start all you had to say was an impossiable sitution

you could have simple said you just posted and there would have Been no way to argue, or that you are the dude thinking like the dude

I just cant argue if we both agree
MesoZombie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:10 pm

^^ You could have argued that there is no real prof it was you posting or that you don´t know if I´m really me so I chose something only involving you that doesn´t include me or anybody else as a variables...
El Duderino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:33 am

Gollum was a Hobbit and I'd slap the crap out of a Banshee if I saw one or heard one crying.
amp316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top