Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar

+4
pichu
Luinil
iclim4
Don Ramón
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Empty Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar

Post by Don Ramón Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:30 pm

Well Skeezer lost the bet he had with me.
So he will change his avatar and signature in NS and Signature in VGC...

Do you guys has some nice ideas? Question
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Empty Re: Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar

Post by iclim4 Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:48 pm

I have a pervert avatar in mind.
It was used before though... I can upload it if you're interested.
FYI chuck has been acting like a Pedo pervert this past few days and I think he deserves a pervert avatar. ^_^
What bet did he lose?
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Empty Re: Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar

Post by Luinil Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:57 pm

I was suggesting the same avatar that you are iclim. I want to see that avatar have a new home for a bit. When Riot lost his bet with you, that was sooo funny.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Left_bar_bleue15/15Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Left_bar_bleue0/0Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:01 pm

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Mexico10

What about this one?
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:04 pm

^ I find that highly offensive. >_>
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Left_bar_bleue25/25Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Left_bar_bleue0/0Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:05 pm

Thats the point pichu...

Iclim post yours!
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:15 pm

Don Ramon wrote:Thats the point pichu...

I meant for me.. it's a rodent!

It's like making him upload a pic as la chilindrina as an avatar.. I bet you you feel offensive against that.
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Left_bar_bleue25/25Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:18 pm

I'm still waiting......you honduriAN!!! [people that can't win with their own goals]
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Left_bar_bleue15/15Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Left_bar_bleue10/10Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:35 pm

Don Ramon wrote:Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Mexico10

What about this one?

I love this one. Poor chuck
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:38 pm

I'm NOT CHUCK!!! ok Billy
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Left_bar_bleue10/10Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:42 pm

zexen wrote:
Don Ramon wrote:Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Mexico10

What about this one?

I love this one. Poor chuck

Chuck n Cheese....

Pichu.. a chilindrinas avatar could be nice!
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:42 pm

OK, chuck's getting old, I'll revert to skeez
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:44 pm

Choose

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Chilindrina[img][/img]Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar La_chilindrina_2951-458x600Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Poster_teleguia_chilindrina78Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Chili_p
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:51 pm

I'm thinking of just calling him chuck everytime he's misbehaving, okay chuck?
. . . . or when we feel like it... *gleee* ^_^

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Perverthe0
Sig
Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Riotssigyd3
These brings back memories. ^_^
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:51 pm

...... oh boy this should be fun.
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:54 pm

I need two signatures... one for VGc and one for NS
And remember here the avatars can be gifs!!!
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:56 pm

YAY! I remember those pics! Good times, good times... Use those Pervert pics. Of course those pics are the reason why I started calling everyone a pervert as much as I do... Just thought you should know. ^_^
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:00 pm

I knew this was coming.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:12 pm

Bluinil wrote:YAY! I remember those pics! Good times, good times... Use those Pervert pics. Of course those pics are the reason why I started calling everyone a pervert as much as I do... Just thought you should know. ^_^

Good times indeed.
I read my wall a week ago and saw how kiddy Riot and the guys used to be when playing SSBB.
The good ol'days.

And I still remember you asking if I was a pervert and me telling you how my finger was injured and how you could make it feel better. ^_^

mm476 actually told me about how "messed up" that was. haha

skeezer wrote:I knew this was coming.
Suck it up chuck.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:26 pm

Now that I remembered Skeezer was so brave that he said he would change his VGC avatar too...

Confirm Chuck
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:02 pm

I did not agree to avatar change, but I did agree that tie was my loss.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:05 pm

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Star_trek_gay_rick_berman_1

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Star-trek-gay

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Hard-Gay-dance

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar GayJiuJitsu

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Blur-dancer

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar 110

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar 2811

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar 3011

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar 70789_10

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar Gangst10

and last one....

drum roll....

Help me to Get the new Skeezer Signature and Avatar 2210

Last edited by El Duderino on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:26 pm

lol... you are stealing bandwidth!
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:30 pm

funny they all appear for me... I´ll try to fix it...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:36 pm

Haha stop stealing bandwidth!
It even has your IP address up there. haha
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next