Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread

3 posters

Go down

The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Empty The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread

Post by pichu Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Greetings all, as you have known before I have been complaining that my town Newburgh is the worst town in History. There's always bad stuff happening everytime and I will keep track on all of them in this thread.

Here's the latest one that just have been published today.
http://www.topix.com/county/orange-ny/2008/11/newburgh-police-id-tillson-man-as-stabbing-victim
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Left_bar_bleue25/25The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Left_bar_bleue0/0The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Empty Re: The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread

Post by skeezer Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:47 pm

Suck it up man, either move or join the fight.

You are a bully so that's no problem.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Left_bar_bleue15/15The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Left_bar_bleue10/10The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Empty Re: The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread

Post by pichu Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:48 pm

I'm a bully?

AWESOME Very Happy
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Left_bar_bleue25/25The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Left_bar_bleue0/0The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:51 pm

pichu wrote:I'm a bully?

AWESOME Very Happy

That's not a question. scratch
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Left_bar_bleue15/15The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Left_bar_bleue10/10The " Newburgh is the worst town ever " thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:59 pm

I'm only a bully to those that do bad stuff to the database Very Happy

but not anyone here ;-;
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:40 am

You accosted the man on Town of Newburgh Road, didn't you?
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:49 pm

No... I would never do that. I am the nicest member of VGC.. there's no way I would commit a sin like that.

by the way

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/newburgh-ny/TT8NQM4QFJ4RNHUDH
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down