Kung Fu Panda, Madagasgar 2 and Bolt!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kung Fu Panda, Madagasgar 2 and Bolt!

Post by Shizuma777 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:37 pm

Hi everyone! It is I Shizuma! A new member of the forum! I thought I would post one of the three movies that I can't wait to have as well see. Kung Fu Panda one of my favorite Dreamworks film. So far its my favorite computer animated film. It comes out this Sunday with another full length animated short in 2D. It looks exciting and hopefuly it wont be rapped like shrek has over the past few years.

Next is Madagasgar 2! I probably spelled it wrong but hopefully you all can read it. I enjoyed the first one. The animation in it was very...how should I put this.....HYPER! Iv never seen animated characters in 3D that act like me when I m around my friends or terrorizing children at work! *TeeHee* Ohh From what I have seen of the film clips it looks like another gut buster. I like Dreamworks for their mild adult humor and their witty way of slipping things that some childrent wont notice.

The last movie that I am looking forward to Bolt. I love disneys movies with animals in it. Those were the winners in my heart. Remember robin hood? Lady and the Tramp? 101 dalmations? Remember the good times when that animals ruled the screen? Now disney has made some 3D animal movies and.....lets face it it sucked. Valient made me cry, In the Wild was a piece of Crap and Lord I was just sad if Pixar didn't make it. I browsed though some animator forms and found out that Bolt was Orignaly called American Dog. The Orignal creator of the story was fired however they stuck with the consept and out came Blot! It looks like it has a wholesome story and lovely animation. I hope to see this film once it comes out. I may give a review once it comes out.

Have a good day guys!!! Hope to meet you all soon Laughing

Shizuma777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kung Fu Panda, Madagasgar 2 and Bolt!

Post by El Duderino on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:49 pm

Hi Shizuma and welcome to out little forum Smile

Just re-watched Kung Fu Panda since I recently got a movie projector and wanted to watch some good movies on it... and Kung Fu Panda is really good... same for Madagascar... hope part 2 is as good as 1 and the insane penguins are back Smile... havenĀ“t ever heard of Bolt... when is it coming to movies ??? Anyway I am also a big fan of classic cartoons... I used to watch Disneys Robin Hood about once a week as I was a kind... Bernard and Bianca was my first movie in a theater and really impressed me...
El Duderino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:25 pm

welcome to the forums
Yea Kung Fu Panda was great , I watched Wall-E after it and it didn't even compare I enjoyed KFP a lot more. Madagascar 2 looks promising #1 was pretty good as long as theres penguins it can't go wrong Smile . Have not seen any preview or trailer for Bolt yet so can't say .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:53 pm

Bolt defently looks good and madagascar 2 should also be great as all the none Chris Rock/Ben Stiller roles have been amped up like the penguins.

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile http://nightsociete.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:14 am

I don't watch anything with Jack Black due to the fact that his stupidity could rub off on me.
amp316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Oh shit just watched the Trailer 4 Bolt , got me interested . looks like it'll turn out pretty good . john travolta as the voice too .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:35 am

Well I got Kung Fu Panda and was even better then I had remembered it.

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Magic:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP: 0

View user profile http://nightsociete.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:36 pm

Yep I thought Kung Fu Panda was going to suck after I watch Wall-E,but nope it turnt out to be alot better. Off course I'm bias since I love martial arts animated or not Smile . Had some nice fight scenes and humor. Was just missing some drunken boxing .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top