Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

What would you do if a neighbor tried to kill you this way?

4 posters

Go down

What would you do if a neighbor tried to kill you this way? Empty What would you do if a neighbor tried to kill you this way?

Post by pichu Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:59 pm

Rolf I can't believe this story.. about a man trying to kill someone else by using a bug.. here read all about it
Linkz
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A Malaysian man has been accused of trying to hurt his neighbor with a dangerous weapon — centipedes.

Prosecutor Mazri Mohamed said Wednesday that R. Prabakaran has been charged with attempting to cause harm with a dangerous weapon after allegedly unleashing four centipedes and bugs in his neighbor's bed last week following an argument.

Prabakaran, 21, allegedly climbed on to the roof to enter his neighbor's house where he committed the offense, Mazri said.

Prabakaran pleaded not guilty Tuesday in a court in the southern city of Johor Baru and has been released on bail, Mazri said.

It was not clear what species the centipedes were. Some species are poisonous.

If found guilty, Prabakaran faces up to three years prison and a caning.

well this is why I think anything with more than 2 legs are really dangerous.. If they have ever pulled a stunt like this on me..well... I.... will.... open the windows really quick so when an eagle or a bird comes in and take the centipede with it to eat it then I am releaved... of course there is a small chance of a bird coming in so I wouldn't count on that... maybe if one was crawling on me right now I would get on top of a table where it won't reach me and put I would put wire electric fences around me so it could get electrocuted.. I don't know really.. maybe I would just tell me mommy to squish the mean old naughty bug.. yeah, I'll go with the last option I had in mind/
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
What would you do if a neighbor tried to kill you this way? Left_bar_bleue25/25What would you do if a neighbor tried to kill you this way? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
What would you do if a neighbor tried to kill you this way? Left_bar_bleue0/0What would you do if a neighbor tried to kill you this way? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

What would you do if a neighbor tried to kill you this way? Empty Re: What would you do if a neighbor tried to kill you this way?

Post by amp316 Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:36 am

Yawn.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

What would you do if a neighbor tried to kill you this way? Empty Re: What would you do if a neighbor tried to kill you this way?

Post by Don Ramón Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:45 pm

I love bugs! Specially of they fight each other!
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by Unsight Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:42 pm

All of pichu's stories are like 2 days late.
Unsight
Unsight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down