Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY Town is the worst town EVER!

+4
B4L
Don Ramón
skeezer
pichu
8 posters

Go down

MY Town is the worst town EVER! Empty MY Town is the worst town EVER!

Post by pichu Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:30 pm

I have a documentary about how the worst place on The Country and possibly one of the worst Places on the world and that town is called Newburgh. I have mentioned to a few people here before about how atrocious my town can be and believe me it's very bad. JUST LOOK AT IT!

Well in this picture it looks like an average everyday Town that is next to a river, well don't let that pic fool you, It's only the " nicest" part Of Newburgh. The worst part is where the residential area also known as my place of where I live. The crime here is really bad and it's always on the skyrocket in the graphs. It makes your towns and cities feel like a tranquil place to live while every day here somebody gets either shot, raped, or killed. The headlines almost everyday shows bad news of what happened here. It even was rated as one of the worst places to live in the country.

another thing is that's It's OVERRATED! some places call the place the average American town cause it has a spiffy college in the middle, one of the biggest school districts in the lower Hudson valley and a place in the city know as Washington's headquarters but that's just that... There's nothing really special about all that.. it's being shadowed by the violence and crime that is happening every day. The houses in the town is also not really all that special they look bombarded! and it's filled with all types of house hold problems like bugs, leaky roofs, awful landlords that don't give a fudge on what is going to their apartments as long as they get paid. here is a pic of an average Newburgh house.
MY Town is the worst town EVER! 325px-Chambers_Street%2C_Newburgh%2C_NY
^ see look at the left house, there are a lot of houses that look like that all run down and abandon and many gotten ranovated but they take a freaking long time! People here are LAZY! it takes them nearly a year or two to fix a 2 or 3 story apartment whereas it took a year and a half to completely build the empire state building! I bet none of you can survive even one Day or even 20 seconds in this ratchet town.

I am happy enough to live in an apartment where the landlord does care for some things but that's a rare chance of that happening... anyways gunshots are very common here, you would hear one on some nights and somebody would most likely get shot. there are also lots of gangs here like the one that calls themselves BBK, They have graffiti...ed the whole place, everywhere you see, commercial places, residential places you see their logo. along side of the river are a ton of factories that spread their fol smelling smoke onto the city. on some days we get haze here.. but it's rare. The river is also polluted, it's full of pollutions that not even the fish here are not safe enough to eat. well if you ask me that's just crude! I'm surprised they haven't put us in a glass dome for days and days.

Last edited by pichu on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
MY Town is the worst town EVER! Left_bar_bleue25/25MY Town is the worst town EVER! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
MY Town is the worst town EVER! Left_bar_bleue0/0MY Town is the worst town EVER! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

MY Town is the worst town EVER! Empty Re: MY Town is the worst town EVER!

Post by skeezer Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:32 pm

Why don't you move out...?
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
MY Town is the worst town EVER! Left_bar_bleue15/15MY Town is the worst town EVER! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
MY Town is the worst town EVER! Left_bar_bleue10/10MY Town is the worst town EVER! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:11 pm

You want me to start talking about my town?
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:34 pm

Don Ramon wrote:You want me to start talking about my town?

do so...

skeezer wrote:Why don't you move out...?

cause I love this town ^_^
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
MY Town is the worst town EVER! Left_bar_bleue25/25MY Town is the worst town EVER! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
MY Town is the worst town EVER! Left_bar_bleue0/0MY Town is the worst town EVER! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:05 pm

pichu wrote:
Don Ramon wrote:You want me to start talking about my town?

do so...

skeezer wrote:Why don't you move out...?

cause I love this town ^_^
Then STOP WINING!! Neutral
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
MY Town is the worst town EVER! Left_bar_bleue15/15MY Town is the worst town EVER! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
MY Town is the worst town EVER! Left_bar_bleue10/10MY Town is the worst town EVER! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:29 pm

attention whore .....*runs away*

*Screams* LA MIGRAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Last edited by Caporegime on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by Gengibre Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:01 pm

Yeah, things can suck here too, you can get kidnapped (and all the other stuff too), the goverment is afraid of "El cartel del golfo" one of the biggest drug dealers of the latin america, and they run the town now, the bright side is they hate the day light and almost everything happens on the night Razz
Gengibre
Gengibre

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:58 pm

skeezer wrote:
Then STOP WINING!! Neutral
even though I know this town like the back of my hand, it had soo many memories in it. I moved from Grand Street to Third Street to Renwick St., heck I moved everywhere in this town while I was growing up. I remember my old neighborhood where I used to play outside all the time, but times were changing when I was growing up as more violence started to spread even more and more in this town. Some were even severe like that time when the cops shot someone and they all thought it was racist since most of the police here are white. well that was a different story and I am not going to go over it, I am sure there is a newspaper article somewhere in the internet where you can research on that. what I am saying is I want this town to go back to the glory happy Newburgh I once knew and loved before it got run over by violence.. *sigh* I guess that will have to wait then...

Caporegime wrote:attention whore .....*runs away*

*Screams* LA MIGRAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

I AM NOT AN ATTENTION WHORE!!! and migra? o_O where?

Gengibre wrote:Yeah, things can suck here too, you can get kidnapped (and all the other stuff too), the goverment is afraid of "El cartel del golfo" one of the biggest drug dealers of the latin america, and they run the town now, the bright side is they hate the day light and almost everything happens on the night Razz

yeah, we have a gang for ourselves as well,, they call themselves BBK, I don't know what they do and stuff but I do hear a lot about them, and I guess I was only focusing on my town Razz I never thought there could be worse towns Around the world.
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:41 pm

MIne is worse....
A lot of drugs
Gangs
People getting killed
Corruption
Inefficient public health
Kidnapped people
People getting blackmailed
We are flooded and is raining
etc...
etc...
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:18 am

Chicago is murder capital of the United States again. *clears throat*
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:46 am

I Was in Chicago some years ago... And I like it...
So, My country is worst
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter_alien Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Naaaaaah... my country is by far the worst... we still dont have electricity Laughing
hunter_alien
hunter_alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:18 pm

MY Town is the worst town EVER! Mostrar_imagen
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter_alien Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:22 pm

This is Bucharest :
MY Town is the worst town EVER! Inundatie1
hunter_alien
hunter_alien

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:16 am

Don Ramon wrote:I Was in Chicago some years ago... And I like it...
So, My country is worst

Oh. I love Chicago. I just want to top Pichu. That's all.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:45 am

hunter_alien wrote:This is Bucharest :
MY Town is the worst town EVER! Inundatie1

BUS>>>>>>>Cars
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:15 pm

^^^ that looks fun wouldn't mind swimming or 4x4 truck threw that bitch .
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:40 pm

You all need to take a trip to africa where you have 10 year old solders high on coke fighting wars. Where death by starvation doesn't only happen but is likely, Where AIDS is not a problem because your going to die before your 30 anyways. Where the local sewer is also the street. Oh and rape well thats just part of life. Hey if your really really lucky you can partake in the next ebola outbreak the only thing that kills quicker then just living in africa.

Also Pichu you should take a drive south to Newark, New Jersey it may be worse. Anyways Pichu is right many of the cities off the Hudson river are notrious for poor living contidions and high crime rates and are some of the worst places in the country (IN THE USA). Chicago is weird in that the actual city limits are rather small and the city is very beatiful and clean. But outside the city limits there is some very impoverished suburbs with very high crime rates. That said Detroit is "IS" the worst major city in the US despite the fact that it may not be claiming murder capital this year it has been decaying for the last decade if not 2. The crime rates are constantly high and busniesses are fleaing as well as well to do residents.

Last thought as proven by stats the reason chicago's murder rate is so high is do to there ban on guns. I've been in some pretty bad places in alabama and let me tell you you have to have major balls to go rob the local 7/11 (convience store) as the guy behind the counter has a shotgun and will kill you. Which is why he doesn't get robbed. In chicago it being illegal for him to protect himself is why he does get robbed.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MY Town is the worst town EVER! Left_bar_bleue100/100MY Town is the worst town EVER! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:41 pm

Nice lesson kenzo.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Kenzomatic wrote:You all need to take a trip to africa where you have 10 year old solders high on coke fighting wars. Where death by starvation doesn't only happen but is likely, Where AIDS is not a problem because your going to die before your 30 anyways. Where the local sewer is also the street. Oh and rape well thats just part of life. Hey if your really really lucky you can partake in the next ebola outbreak the only thing that kills quicker then just living in africa.

well, Africa's countries is a third world country... Of course it would have problems, I'm just wondering why my city which is not in a third world country has to go through this... along with a lot of towns that are just like mine in the US.

Also Pichu you should take a drive south to Newark, New Jersey it may be worse. Anyways Pichu is right many of the cities off the Hudson river are notrious for poor living contidions and high crime rates and are some of the worst places in the country (IN THE USA). Chicago is weird in that the actual city limits are rather small and the city is very beatiful and clean. But outside the city limits there is some very impoverished suburbs with very high crime rates. That said Detroit is "IS" the worst major city in the US despite the fact that it may not be claiming murder capital this year it has been decaying for the last decade if not 2. The crime rates are constantly high and busniesses are fleaing as well as well to do residents.
Yeah, I heard a lot of bad stuff about Newark.. but they are doing things there to help prevent all the violence, here in my town, it can be as bad as Newark and no one still doesn't do anything... I mean we had bad press all the time as being the worst city in the state and one of the worst in the Country and the mayor or the people still don't do anything... I think the police force down here is just too Darn Lazy! It's gunshots, Rape, and a lot of other malicious crimes and still nothing is set up to solve this problem.. instead the mayor says he is rebuilding all broken houses, Broken roads, and nothing to stop the violence...

Last thought as proven by stats the reason chicago's murder rate is so high is do to there ban on guns. I've been in some pretty bad places in alabama and let me tell you you have to have major balls to go rob the local 7/11 (convience store) as the guy behind the counter has a shotgun and will kill you. Which is why he doesn't get robbed. In chicago it being illegal for him to protect himself is why he does get robbed.

Is still as bad here and guns are still against the law, I think under NYS laws.. nothing really special about laws that stated bans on guns here...
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:44 am

Actually Kenzomatic is right about Chicago's suburbs. There are places like Maywood which are worse than almost anywhere in the city. The South side and West side of Chicago have still have neighborhoods that are like a war zone so the entire city isn't beautiful. Downtown is close to the cleanest the that you'll see in the U.S. which is amazing considering how large it is.

I completely agree with the gun ban statement. Down south you won't try to rob a gas station. LOL.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down