Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Empty Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!!

Post by Jesus kung fu magic Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:05 pm

We really need IM back.....
Jesus kung fu magic
Jesus kung fu magic

Back to top Go down

Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Empty Re: Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!!

Post by c03n3nj0 Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:19 pm

erm....

Ns chat?
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Left_bar_bleue25/25Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Empty Re: Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!!

Post by dsister Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:44 pm

What j0 said! It's a bit complicated the first time to join I tried to make the instructions as clear as I could...

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net/site-news-contest-f5/how-to-join-xmpp-jappix-chat-t1069.htm#25774
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Left_bar_bleue15/15Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Left_bar_bleue5/6Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:05 pm

^^ You couldn't even follow your own instructions when you installed it on your new PC Razz
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:33 pm

El Duderino wrote:^^ You couldn't even follow your own instructions when you installed it on your new PC Razz
Shush you Razz I followed it too closely and forgot that I have a jabber account not a jappix account like the rest of you peasants Razz
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Left_bar_bleue15/15Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Left_bar_bleue5/6Its like the instant messaging without the instant!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:07 pm

dsister wrote:
El Duderino wrote:^^ You couldn't even follow your own instructions when you installed it on your new PC Razz
Shush you Razz I followed it too closely and forgot that I have a jabber account not a jappix account like the rest of you peasants Razz
wut accounts?
And how'd you get here, Jesus?
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:23 pm

Xen wrote:
wut accounts?
When you got your nick through chat. If you did it through the embedded chat then you will have jappix. But I did it the difficult way and as such I have a jabber.org account. Not much difference besides it being a lot more complicated
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum